Leave the sand at the beach with one of our Classic Sun Striped Towels!
Club Kokomo's Turkish Towels are the perfect travel companion as they're lightweight & pack down super small compared to a conventional beach towel.
Make your next adventure a lighter one & brighter one!
- Quick drying - Up to 3 times faster than conventional cotton
- Sand repellent weave
- Prewashed for extra softness
- Highly absorbent - perfect bath/ shower towel
- Odour free - doesn't pick up damp smells
- Multi use - your new travel, beach, swim, gym & bath towel
- Plastic free packaging (made from recycled paper)
- 10% Profits to Surfers Against Sewage & Sea Shepherd
All made with sustainable, readily biodegradable materials. 100% natural - no synthetic/ plastic materials - so you can travel and wash your towels at home without the risk of shedding microfibres into the airways, waterways & ocean.
- Large size - 95x175cm / 37x69"
- Lightweight - 180gsm
- Oeko-Tex certified - no nasty chemicals!
- Made in Turkey
- 100% Organic Turkish cotton - GOTS certified
- Timeless design - made to last
We stand behind the quality of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your Club Kokomo products for any reason, we offer a full refund less shipping.
The only condition is that you let us know within 30 days of receiving your product if you are not satisfied with it.
Send us an email to email@example.com or use our contact form and let us know your order number to start the return process.
We take all the risk out of ordering with our satisfaction guarantee. We'll always do our best to take care of you.
100% REFUND BACKED - HAPPINESS GUARANTEE!
Machine wash on gentle using cold to medium water with similar colours.
Hang out to dry (this is the best drying method to preserve the towel) or tumble dry them on a low to medium heat.
Use a warm iron to remove any unwanted creases.
Add a cup of white vinegar to the wash every now and then (around once a month) to act as a natural softener for the towels. This also helps to remove excess detergent and kills bacteria.
Use drying sheets.
Use fabric softeners, this won't have the desired effect & will make your towels less absorbent!