Leave the sand at the beach or add that extra bit of style to your bathroom with one of our stylish mandala marine life towels, created in collaboration with designer Steph Hudson!
- Quick drying - Up to 3 times faster than conventional cotton
- Absorbent and lightweight
- Large size but folds up small - perfect travel towel
- Sand repellent weave
- Prewashed for extra softness - perfect bath and shower towel
- Odour free - doesn't pick up damp smells
- Multi use - your new travel, beach, swim, gym & bath towel
- Versatile - can also use as a wrap, scarf, blanket, throw, sarong or tapestry
- Plastic free packaging (made from recycled paper)
- 10% Profits to Surfers Against Sewage & Sea Shepherd
- Premium organic Turkish cotton
All made with sustainable, readily biodegradable materials. 100% natural - no synthetic/ plastic materials - so you can travel and wash your towels at home without the risk of shedding microfibres into the airways, waterways & ocean.
- Large size - 90x170cm / 35x66"
- Lightweight - 475gsm
- Oeko-Tex certified - no nasty chemicals!
- Made in Turkey
- 100% Organic Turkish cotton - GOTS certified
- Timeless design - made to last
We stand behind the quality of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your Club Kokomo products for any reason, we offer a full refund less shipping.
The only condition is that you let us know within 30 days of receiving your product if you are not satisfied with it.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form and let us know your order number to start the return process.
We take all the risk out of ordering with our satisfaction guarantee. We'll always do our best to take care of you.
100% REFUND BACKED - HAPPINESS GUARANTEE!
Machine wash on gentle using cold to medium water with similar colours.
Hang out to dry (this is the best drying method to preserve the towel) or tumble dry them on a low to medium heat.
Use a warm iron to remove any unwanted creases.
Add a cup of white vinegar to the wash every now and then (around once a month) to act as a natural softener for the towels. This also helps to remove excess detergent and kills bacteria.
Use drying sheets.
Use fabric softeners, this won't have the desired effect & will make your towels less absorbent!
Meet the Designer
"I'm Steph, a print designer for 10 years in the fashion industry.
I love my design work but the industry itself is destroying our planet. This really bothers me and I aspire to do something about it!"
From a young age, I have always had a love for the natural world, spending all my free time outdoors, in the woods, mountains and beaches.
I loved working on this project as it gave me the opportunity to design for a purpose I feel so passionate about. Looking after the planet and building awareness of how shopping sustainably can make a really big impact. LESS BUT BETTER.